WE WANT YOU!
Founded in 2011, Evil Genius Beer Company is a Philadelphia Based Craft Brewery with Wholesale
Distribution from Massachusetts to Maryland. We are one of the most innovative and fastest-growing
breweries on the East Coast.
Because of our growth, we need an outgoing, driven, passionate, detail oriented, and fast paced
Regional Account Manager to oversee and manage our Delaware and New Jersey Distribution. You will
have the opportunity to be a part of a young, dynamic, and entrepreneurial team that is driven by the
pursuit of great beer and exceptional results.
Your Daily Role
- Activate new accounts while maintaining and growing existing buying accounts
- Assist in managing trimester and yearly business plans with each of our four wholesale partners in DE and NJ
- Help manage ordering and inventory
- Perform sales visits and meetings with accounts and corporate buying groups
- Administrative tasks in reporting, scheduling, and planning
- 2+ years of food or beverage sales experience required with a beer supplier or wholesaler
(DE or NJ Required)
- An advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel, Dropbox, Gmail, and Google Docs
- Familiarity with Apple ecosystem a Plus
- Experience with VIP a plus
- Cicerone certified a plus
Location & Environment:
Our brewery and corporate office is located in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia, which is
one of the coolest and most hip parts of the city. Local restaurants, shops, and bars are just a short
walk away from the brewery.
Furthermore, you will be working directly with the company founders in a dynamic and creative
environment, where innovative problem solving is encouraged.
Job Type: Full-Time with some overnight travel required
Job Location: In-market in NJ/DE
Job Benefits: Full benefit package (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k)
Required Experience: 2+ Years
Required Education: Bachelor and a degree in related discipline
Compensation: Salary with monthly and trimester bonuses. Monthly vehicle Allowance, and gas card
Evil Genius Beer Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with
title “Regional Account Manager DE/NJ” in subject line. We are looking to fill this position as soon