WELCOME TO THE EVIL GENIUS BEER GARDEN!
(HAPPY HOUR 4:30-6 PM THURSDAY & FRIDAY’S ONLY) $1 off Drafts, $5 cocktails, $6 Citywide’s!
Cocktail Special:“It’s Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus”- House Made Citrus Agave Blend, Lico 43, Kisney Rye, Bitters, Apple Cider $5
16oz Draft Beers – $7
- Stacy’s Mom 7.5% – Citra IPA
- I Don’t Know Who Needs To Hear This But Cancel That Free Trial Before They Charge Your Card 5.0% – Black Tea and Lemon Blonde Ale
- I Love Lamp 5.5% – Pineapple Hefeweizen
- NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL HOPPY VOL. 5 7.5% – Lemon Drop IPA
- Why Say Lot Word When Few Word Do Trick 4.8% – Key Lime Pie Sour
- EW, David! 4.8% – Helles Lager
- The Worst Thing About Quarantine was the Dementors 6.66% – Black (Glitter) IPA
- Gifs In Words: Andy Dwyer Surprise Face 4% – Blueberry Lemon Hard Seltzer
- Everyday I’m Rustlin 6.2% – Oktoberfest style Marzen
16oz Canned Beers – $7
- It’s Called Balance Sweetie, Look it Up 5.7% – American Pilsner
- Black is Beautiful 10% – Imperial Stout w/ Blueberry and Raspberry ($9, Limit 1 per guest must be split between two guests)**
- Gwyneth Paltrows Head Was in the Box 7% – Blood Orange Hazy IPA
- Sunset Heart Hands 4.8% –Hazy Pale Ale
- Trust The Process 7.6% – Hazy IPA w/ Mosaic & Amarillo
**100% of proceeds donated to the NAACP National Legal Defense Fund
Crafted Cocktails – $12
- Of All the Gin Joints – Bluecoat Gin with lemon and lime, topped with ginger beer.
- Rocks Tonic Magic Juice – Kinsey Bourbon, orange juice, house-made sour mix, and aromatic orange bitters.
- Mules…They’re So Half-Assed! – Kinsey Rye Mule with ginger beer and lime.
- I Love Brunch! Bunchy, Brunch, Brunch– Fresh Squeezed OJ, topped w/ Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jack’s Hard Cider-Peach (12oz Can)- $6.50
- Jack’s Hard Cider-Pear (12oz Can) – $6.50
- Jack’s Hard Cider-Dry Hopped! (12oz Can) – $ 6.50
- Angry Orchard Rosé Cider (12 oz bottle) – $6.50
- Wayvine Riesling – $8
- Soda (12oz Can) – Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale- $2.50
Food: (No Modifications at this time)
- Italian Shorti – Ham, Capicola, Provolone, Roasted Red Pepper, Italian seasoning. Choice of Chips – $8
- Turkey Hoagie – Freshly Sliced Turkey, Lettuce, Red Pepper, Provolone. Choice of Chips – $8
- Hoagie Combo – Choose either one of our Hoagies (MUST specify when ordering) Choice of Chips, with a Can of Balance Sweetie $10
- Ice Cream Sammy – $2.50
- Pretzel Bites – Hot Pretzel Nuggets Served with Mustard $7.50 Add Beer Cheese for $1
- Pretzel Bites Combo – Hot Pretzel Nuggets w/ Mustard, Can Choice of Sunset Heart Hands or Gwyneth Paltrow $9
- cheese sauce contains peanut
- Mac & Cheese – Shells Tossed in House Made Cheese Sauce $7
- Cold Sesame Noodles – Semolina Noodles, Thai Peanut Sauce, Sesame Seeds, & Chili Powder $4
THE RULES as stated by the PA Governor, City Mayor, and CDC:
• All guests must order a meal to begin their transaction in order to receive alcohol. This can be either from the establishment or from a food truck.
• All guests must remain seated during their dine-in service.
• All guests must be wearing their mask any time they are not seated.
• All guests must remain 6 feet apart from other guests during their experience, with the
exception of using the restroom, entering, or exiting the premises.
• No parties larger than 6 people may be seated at any one table.
Thank you for joining us at Evil Genius Beer Co. We know it’s weird, and unideal, to follow all of
these laws. Help us out and keep each other (and us!) safe during your time here.